How do I apply fake nails without nail glue?

what should I do without nail glue?

If you are worried about nail glue damaging your nails then I would recommend using Elegant Touch nail guards. These are applied on to the bare nails and the false nails can be glued on top of the shield without damage. Shorter term solution is Elegant Touch Super Adhesive Tabs. These are great and offer an alternative for glue. I would recommend these for short term wear. The tabs are like a jelly pad and comes off with no damage to the nail plate. The Tabs are nail glue free.If this is for a shoot then the Tabs are good option or blue or white tac.

If you don’t want to use glue, tape is a great alternative. You can use regular double-sided tape or fashion tape. I don’t have double sided tape or nail glue, so how can I even put the glue on my nails? You could also apply a coat of clear nail polish and just attach it. Use super glue to repair broken nails, both natural and artificial. The primary active ingredient in super glue – cyanoacrylate --is an efficient adhesive that you can also find in many nail glues.

There are a double sided kind of tape, some have cured base gel, or a soft builder gel as I’m assuming you’ll want to remove.Method you use depends upon how long you want them to last.If using a gel and you want to remove without filing much make sure it says “Soak Off" and have 100% acetone, and a file, ready for their removal