Whats the most effective way to seal the edges and prevent seperating?

Hey Lovelies!! So I overlay my natural nails with polygel but I seen to have an issue where it seperates at the free edges (you can really see if you zoom into the pic). Whats the most effective way to seal the edges and prevent seperating? Thanks in advance :kissing_heart:

Superglue and crushed up ramen noodles

It’s probably has to do with your prep or the products you’re using. The polygel and base coat could not “like” each other.If your base coat requires shine removal, you have to make sure you lightly buff your natural nail and dehydrate the nail plate.I use to have issues with my gels lifting until I started using base coats. They don’t require shine removal, just cleanse the nail. When I was doing hard gels, I started doing two coats of bonder and that solved the problem.

@MoniMi agree, plus make sure you’re prepping the free edge itself (buffing, bonder) and that you’re capping the free edge with both the polygel and the topcoat.

@MoniMi Thank you ladies! I just capped my edge with more polygel and top coat. It looks better, but lets see how it holds up. Ill keep yall informed